You've seen what Spark can do. You'd love to switch platforms to take advantage of all that Spark offers but the work to migrate systems is keeping you from pulling the trigger.
This is where our team comes in. We know switching platforms can be a daunting task, but with the Spark concierge team we can help make it quick and painless.
How to qualify
Consultants can charge in the thousands for migrations to new platforms, but we've decided to offer it at no additional charge to you! Your business is eligible for our migration service when you upgrade your account to our Growth ($99/mo) or Enterprise tier ($249/mo).
How it works
To start you need to complete the migration request form at the bottom of this page. Once you've followed steps one and two our team will review everything and reach out to begin the process. Here are few answers to common questions we tend to see from users.
- During migrations we map your Spark site to the exact URL structures you currently have to ensure that all of your pages work out of the gate.
- We will move all existing content and media to our Spark CDN for faster performance on your pages.
- We typically estimate a month of overlap between your current CMS and Spark. This is to be on the safe side as we work to ensure that no detail is missed and everything is tested and finally approved by you before we go live.
- We’ll collect additional information regarding the details in your setup to make sure we have everything we need to complete your migration. We’ll also go over our migration process, next steps, answer your questions, and determine the timing for completion.
- If your migration is really complex, requires custom integrations, or has more than 100 published pieces of content we'll typically ask that you help out with the process to make sure we're able to deliver on our go live targets to get you up and running.
Let's do it!
To get started we've just got a couple of steps:
- Create your Spark account and upgrade here
- Fill out our Migration Form below!
- Look for an email from us with information on how to fill out the detailed migration form to get things started.